Parsing inflected forms may not always work as expected. If the following does not give the correct word, try Latin Words or Perseus.
ŏpīmo, āvi, ātum, 1, v. a. [opimus], to fatten, make fat (post-Aug.).
- I. Lit.: turtures, Col. 8, 7, 5; 8, 9, 2.
- B. Transf.
- 1. Of the soil, to make fruitful, to fertilize: terram, App. de Mundo, p. 68, 6.
- 2. To enrich, to make rich or abundant, to fill, load: auctumnum, Pomona, tuum September opimat, Aus. Ecl. de Mensib. 9.
- II. Trop., to honor, glorify: numina victimis, Mart. Cap. poët. 9, § 914.
- B. To enrich, Aus. Ep. 15, 1.
Hence, ŏpīmātus, a, um, P. a., fat (post-class.): abdomen, Aus. Idyll. 10, 105.